Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Subject for the Blog!

I first started this blog about my little baby girl Ela's arrival into this world...It was called back then BabyGun.

Then Ela arrived....and I stopped posting.

So here I am back on track (I hope), jumping from one subject (my daughter Ela) to another (my love for food and cooking), and God knows that I love both of them :


So my new titled blog Chez Rym, would be - I intend- more active and attractive. I am still hesitant about the language to write in (I definitely could do in English or French, and would have liked to do it in either Turkish or Arabic).


So....English it is.....mainly.....but.....with few words, references and expressions in French, Turkish and Arabic.

And about me, as I state it in my profile: I lived as a child in Oran & Algiers, a teenager in Paris, a young-woman in my 20s in New York and became a Mom in Istanbul.

No comments: