Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Selin Franco - Food Styling, Consulting, Teaching

Selin is a dear friend of mine, who back in the old days in New York went to the French Culinary Institute, while I started operating my Gourmet food store Delicacies. We were leaving our best times in New York,  sharing our love for food!

Selin is a truly talented chef, with impressive cooking skills leading to the most succulent and innovative dishes I tasted. But what also characterize Selin is her talent for details and presentation....or should I say "Food Styling". Selin offers cooking classes, and consults restaurants here in Istanbul on their menu, recipes and presentations with a lot of professionalism and success. Selin can be contacted here

As for me, I am always delighted to be invited by her, certainly for her company and friendship but also for the memorable food experience she makes me live each and every time!

No comments: